Welcome to my second photoblog. Technically this is my third photoblog, but I merged the short-lived second blog into the first when I realized that it was kind of redundant to have two active websites that showcased my work. So why then start another? I've decided to finally retire my first blog when it became too cluttered to maintain. Since it began in 2004, that blog has gone through several format and design changes. The underlying code has gotten more unmanageable; and the content more difficult to sift through and organize. It also made sense to create a new site that marked changes in my personal life and photography. So I've decided to clean house and try to take advantage of some new features. I'm trying not to update this site as often as my last one. Hopefully that will make for a much better online photo collection. In the meantime, please check out my
comics review site.